Volunteers are the heart and soul of Christian ministry and Dothan First Church of the Nazarene is very appreciative of every person who makes ministry to children, youth, and parents possible. Our volunteers go through an application process and safety training to prepare them for ministry and to provide a safe environment for our kids and teens.
Steps to Volunteering
- Contact the church office or ministry leader to express your interest in volunteering
- Fill out a volunteer application.
- Consent to have a background check completed.
- Talk with a staff member to review your application, background check, and where you would like to serve.
- Complete sexual abuse awareness training.